CONCERT HALL AND AUDITORIUM
Different layouts are available depending on the type of performances:
- 300 seats in the basement, including artists
- Basement: up to 270 seats for the public
- Elevated stage at 1m20 with an 80 m2 area
- Public space of 180 m2
The function room can only be rented with the auditorium for private evenings, cocktails or receptions.
The BCV Concert Hall and its staff are committed to providing quality services whether in technical aspects or in hosting artists, spectators and companies.
- Convertible lounge on the left of the ground floor’s gallery
- Bar/kitchen on the right of the ground floor’s gallery
- Fixed large beam angle spotlight on white electrically-activated screen
- Sound and light control room at the back of the hall, enabling professional recordings
- Stage feedback control room
- Two green rooms backstage
T. +41 21 321 35 47
For the BCV (Banque Cantonale Vaudoise), joining this ambitious project fits in perfectly with its historical commitment in patronage. The BCV can thus combine cultural support with an investment in the future, embodied by tertiary education.
Keen on sharing the daily life of women and men from the Canton of Vaud, the BCV has always been committed with great enthusiasm to supporting culture, sport and art.